Chi Tiết Công Ty
Công Việc Đăng 0
Mô Tả Công Ty
Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company. We have more than 2000 brands ranging from global icons to local favorites, and we are present in 191 countries around the world.
With a history of more than 150 years of research and development, our purpose is enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. We want to help shape a better and healthier world and inspire people to live healthier lives. This is how we contribute to society while ensuring the long-term success of our company.
Joining Nestlé Vietnam, you can be proud of being a member of a local multinational company from Switzerland. At Nestlé, our culture is based on our values rooted in respect: for ourselves, for others, for diversity and for others.
As a global, diverse and dynamic company, we aim to provide a workplace culture that generates limitless equal opportunities for everyone. We are also committed to developing you to be a professional, perform to the best of your ability, and offer a total rewards package to match. This makes Nestlé always ranked high in the list of “100 Best Places to Work in Vietnam”.
WHY NESTLÉ MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAM
Head start your career at the world’s largest Nutrition, Health and Wellness company with our 18 months Nestle Management Trainee Program (NMTP).
Experience the Nest as a Management Trainee that is dedicated to nurture individuals like yourself to be future leaders of our business. Maximize your fullest potential on an accelerated pathway by working with our diverse and experienced professionals and immerse in our brands as you embark on cross-functional job rotations across core commercial functions such as SALES, MARKETING, TECHNICAL, SUPPLY CHAIN, FACTORY HR, IT DIGITAL Department.
- Fresh Graduate with less than 2 years of work experience;
- GPA>7.0 or equivalence
- Keen sense of business acumen, excellence in critical thinking, analytical skills and have good command of English;
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strategic player, driven and ambitious in delivery of results;
- Possess initiative, courage and openness to embrace and lead change.
- Application Screening: Submit your application through our online portal: http://bit.ly/NMTP2019
- Round 1 – General Test: Go through our aptitude test to prove your bold characteristics as well as excellent capability
- Round 2 – Initial Interview: Shine your confidence with our HR and functional leaders
- Round 3 – Summer Camp/ Sales Challenge: Gain insight into our business through solving real-world business issues and interact with business leaders at our famous assessment center
- Round 4 – Final Interview: Get up close and personal with our panel of business unit leaders
After that, be welcomed on board and await your experience!